FTS X Fingercrossed Cycling Socks
High-Performance Cycling Socks These cycling socks are made of the lightest fiber PROLEN ever developed. They adapt perfectly to your foot shape and do not slip. No rubbing, no blisters.
These cycling socks are part of the awareness campaign www.fasterthanskincancer.orggg
100% of the proceeds of these socks will go to the awareness campaign www.fasterthanskincancer.orggg
Fingerscrossed socks do not compromise in design and performance. The parts of the heel and toes offer a triple strengthening to grant comfort and long durability. By using PROLEN®YARN they offer the best features for cycling socks.
- Produced by Fingerscrossed
- Photography by Max Manavi-Huber
- LIGHT – 50 % lighter than cotton
- DURABLE – abrasion resistance is 2,5 times higher than wool or cotton
- THERMOREGULATING – the best thermoregulation of all types of fibres
- Wash at 30° degrees, do not iron, do not tumble dry
100% of the proceeds will go to Spot the Dot, and will be used to raise awareness of skin cancer.
They come in two sizes:
- S = EU shoe size 35-39
- M= EU shoe size 40-45
- 93 % Prolen
- 7 % Elastane
See more from Fingerscrossed
More from others