Altitude Bibs Homme - Noir
Beyond the name change, we have mainly reviewed the design of the product. New material, new straps and new pattern.
The ALTITUDE bib shorts incorporate recycled Italian chamois leather with a thickness of 14mm and a density of 140kg/m3 to accompany you on outings of more than 8 hours without discomfort. This one, made of bamboo and recycled polyester, offers shock absorption technology.
The PREMIUM model was light and compressive but we were looking for a fabric that was more pleasant to the touch, so after consultation with one of our French material suppliers, we found a softer material. Who says new material says new patronage to be in phase with the new technical constraints. We stayed on a longer model than the Essential range.
The ALTITUDE shorts offer one-piece, elastic and seamless straps to avoid any friction.
Thanks to its mass-dyed material, the color will not change over time to ensure a refined look. To try it is (clearly) to adopt it! The little extra? Its incomparable comfort.
- Bib shorts made in Italy from high-end materials
- One-piece straps, without seams offering optimal support
- Lightweight, compressive and comfortable Lycra
- Longer model to increase muscle compression and aerodynamics
- Recycled Italian chamois with a density of 140kg/m3 with shock absorption technology for rides of more than 8 hours
- Solution-dyed material extends durability
Orders have a preparation time of 3 working days (excluding holiday periods). After that, the delivery time varies according to your location and carrier.
Shipping costs will be shown at checkout.
Please note that local taxes (sales tax, customs duties) may be applicable, depending on the region and local customs duties. These costs are the responsibility of the customer.
All our products are produced in limited quantities. If you have ordered the wrong size, we offer you :
- Exchange it, depending on the sizes still in stock.
- To make a refund upon receipt of your return, with acknowledgment of receipt only. Please note that the returned product must be in its original condition: unused, unwashed, with (in the best case) all the labels.
- We will not be able to reimburse the cost of the return. Also, we will not be able to refund a return that is not received, as you will be responsible for the return.
- Refunds do not include shipping costs.
- Please send the return to the following address:
Flore Gindre MATCHY 39 Avenue des Romains 74000 ANNECY - FRANCE
- We recommend that you send them by tracking to ensure proper receipt at our premises.
For any return, within 14 days of receipt, you can contact us by email at email@example.com including your "order number" and your wish (exchange or refund).
Please note: the exchange may take some time as we will first examine the product and then send the new copy or refund you.
For all other product defects, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will investigate your request as soon as possible.
Please note: products on sale will not be taken back.
Countries not served
North Korea, Crimea, Israel, Syria, Tajikistan, Turkmenistan, Yemen
More from others