Maillot - Paulette
PURE Collection Definition: "unmixed with anything else, contains no foreign elements". Synonyms: natural, intact, perfect
Our Pure range is therefore the ideal partner for demanding cyclists. Made of 100% recycled materials, this collection offers light and comfortable fabrics. The stretch material provides a perfect fit and the silicone band ensures optimal support. The low collar and long sleeves give a modern look, while the three back pockets and additional zipped pocket provide ample storage space. This collection has the lowest environmental impact thanks to its full composition of eco-friendly fibres.
For every order we plant a tree in the Amazon
Be the change #besustainable
- Combination of two highly technical mesh fabrics
- Miti (Italy), enhanced by low environmental impact production.
- Materials knitted with yarns obtained by recycling waste according to the international GRS (Global Recycled Standard) certification
- Breathable and stretchy mesh on the side panels and arms
- Long sleeve for optimal muscle support and a modern look
- Silicone waistband for better support
- Full front YKK zip
- 3 separate back pockets
- Additional zipped pocket to protect valuables
- Reflective element for increased visibility
Orders have a preparation time of 3 working days (excluding holiday periods). After that, the delivery time varies according to your location and carrier.
Shipping costs will be shown at checkout.
Please note that local taxes (sales tax, customs duties) may be applicable, depending on the region and local customs duties. These costs are the responsibility of the customer.
All our products are produced in limited quantities. If you have ordered the wrong size, we offer you :
- Exchange it, depending on the sizes still in stock.
- To make a refund upon receipt of your return, with acknowledgment of receipt only. Please note that the returned product must be in its original condition: unused, unwashed, with (in the best case) all the labels.
- We will not be able to reimburse the cost of the return. Also, we will not be able to refund a return that is not received, as you will be responsible for the return.
- Refunds do not include shipping costs.
- Please send the return to the following address:
Flore Gindre MATCHY 39 Avenue des Romains 74000 ANNECY - FRANCE
- We recommend that you send them by tracking to ensure proper receipt at our premises.
For any return, within 14 days of receipt, you can contact us by email at email@example.com including your "order number" and your wish (exchange or refund).
Please note: the exchange may take some time as we will first examine the product and then send the new copy or refund you.
For all other product defects, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will investigate your request as soon as possible.
Please note: products on sale will not be taken back.
Countries not served
North Korea, Crimea, Israel, Syria, Tajikistan, Turkmenistan, Yemen
More from others