Mid season jersey - Crème
Designed and created in our Annecy office and manufactured by our partner in Normandy, this jacket is 100% made in France. A combination of two highly technical fabrics, it will ensure optimal comfort for outings with temperatures between 5° and 15°C.
This jacket is perfect for those mornings when you don't know what to wear. When the temperature has dropped but the sun is still out, when the sky is cloudy but the air is not yet cold, when you go out early to cool off... So many situations that we have all experienced as cyclists.
Made from a lightweight, lightly brushed fabric for the trunk, you'll keep warm while staying dry thanks to a breathable multi-filament fibre. The sleeves use a technical honeycomb fabric to combine breathability and temperature regulation, while the fleece interior provides the necessary warmth.
On the back, three pockets allow you to carry everything you need for your outings. Finally, a visible and robust YKK zip for a good grip and a wide silicone band ensures an optimal fit at the waist. Available in three colours and from XS to XL, you can mix and match with a short or long bib short to combine elegance, comfort and performance.
- Unisex fit
- Made in France
- Composition: 90% Polyamide, 10% Elastane
- Ideal for mid-season (5 to 15 degrees)
- Combination of two technical fabrics
- Scratched interior for comfort and warmth
- Honeycombed exterior for breathability and performance
- Wide silicone band for optimal fit
Orders have a preparation time of 3 working days (excluding holiday periods). After that, the delivery time varies according to your location and carrier.
Shipping costs will be shown at checkout.
Please note that local taxes (sales tax, customs duties) may be applicable, depending on the region and local customs duties. These costs are the responsibility of the customer.
All our products are produced in limited quantities. If you have ordered the wrong size, we offer you :
- Exchange it, depending on the sizes still in stock.
- To make a refund upon receipt of your return, with acknowledgment of receipt only. Please note that the returned product must be in its original condition: unused, unwashed, with (in the best case) all the labels.
- We will not be able to reimburse the cost of the return. Also, we will not be able to refund a return that is not received, as you will be responsible for the return.
- Refunds do not include shipping costs.
- Please send the return to the following address:
Flore Gindre MATCHY 39 Avenue des Romains 74000 ANNECY - FRANCE
- We recommend that you send them by tracking to ensure proper receipt at our premises.
For any return, within 14 days of receipt, you can contact us by email at email@example.com including your "order number" and your wish (exchange or refund).
Please note: the exchange may take some time as we will first examine the product and then send the new copy or refund you.
For all other product defects, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will investigate your request as soon as possible.
Please note: products on sale will not be taken back.
Countries not served
North Korea, Crimea, Israel, Syria, Tajikistan, Turkmenistan, Yemen
More from others