Winter Baselayer Unisex - Merino
Its composition helps regulate body temperature regardless of the weather, transferring moisture from the skin. The particularity of merino is its ability to effectively regulate your temperature in both directions.
Warmer when temperatures are cool and cooler when temperatures are warm. With an incredible warmth to weight ratio, ideal for winter when no one likes to pile layers. Our product is made from natural merino wool, which is naturally antibacterial and odor resistant.
Wicking away perspiration and moisture very quickly, merino wool also has the advantage of being soft on the skin and itch-free. All seams have flat seams to prevent chafing and are positioned behind the shoulders to prevent the straps from chafing while cycling.
In combination with our Pure winter jacket, it will be the perfect combo for warm cycling, without the weight of layers that get in the way. A concentrate of natural technology for practice in the best conditions.
Natural merino wool Light and soft on the skin Ideal thermoregulation for winter Flat seams for no irritation
Orders have a preparation time of 3 working days (excluding holiday periods). After that, the delivery time varies according to your location and carrier.
Shipping costs will be shown at checkout.
Please note that local taxes (sales tax, customs duties) may be applicable, depending on the region and local customs duties. These costs are the responsibility of the customer.
All our products are produced in limited quantities. If you have ordered the wrong size, we offer you :
- Exchange it, depending on the sizes still in stock.
- To make a refund upon receipt of your return, with acknowledgment of receipt only. Please note that the returned product must be in its original condition: unused, unwashed, with (in the best case) all the labels.
- We will not be able to reimburse the cost of the return. Also, we will not be able to refund a return that is not received, as you will be responsible for the return.
- Refunds do not include shipping costs.
- Please send the return to the following address:
Flore Gindre MATCHY 39 Avenue des Romains 74000 ANNECY - FRANCE
- We recommend that you send them by tracking to ensure proper receipt at our premises.
For any return, within 14 days of receipt, you can contact us by email at email@example.com including your "order number" and your wish (exchange or refund).
Please note: the exchange may take some time as we will first examine the product and then send the new copy or refund you.
For all other product defects, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will investigate your request as soon as possible.
Please note: products on sale will not be taken back.
Countries not served
North Korea, Crimea, Israel, Syria, Tajikistan, Turkmenistan, Yemen
More from others