Cycling Jersey Women – Alpe d'Huez
They say if there is a race to do in your lifetime, it's the Alpe d'Huez. That was our inspiration to design the one jersey that had it all: Quality, Style, Comfort, and Performance.
We like a good sweat and a long ride, but we don’t like a shirt that’s so soaked with sweat you can barely take it off when you’re done. We started with an Aero Venus Fabric Mesh that excels on pulling moisture away from the skin, allowing air to flow through, both cooling and drying the rider.
Please note the following when choosing your size: We produce in Italian factories that are specialized in producing apparel for professional road cyclists. Our cuts are also based on this cut form. We therefore recommend you to take one size larger in all Jerseys.
Since we would like to avoid returns as much as possible for the sake of the environment, we are also happy to hear from you regarding your size choice.
- Aero Venus fabric mesh that excels at pulling moisture away from the skin, allowing air to flow through – both cooling and drying the rider
- Form-fitting without tightness: 4x woven, super light Air Venus fabric creates exceptional breathability
- Strong silicone banding grips at the waist, ensuring the jersey is always kept in place
- 3 back pockets mean you’ve always got what you need
- Reflective material added to the back for riding at night, so you don’t need to worry about wearing black after dark
- Weight: 100g/m2
- Designed in Amsterdam, made in Italy
More from others