2INPower Road DM Crankset
It's not for nothing that it won the Eurobike Gold Award 2018 and the Editors Choice Award from Bike Rumors, among others.
Apart from the direct mount system with its numerous chain ring options, the quick and safe assembly as well as the precisely measuring electronics in the bottom bracket axle, it is above all a feature and unique selling point that distinguishes the 2INpower and INpower family:
As the market-leading provider of oval chainring systems, only Rotor currently offers a free analysis system in the form of an app (iOS, Android) or desktop software (Windows, Mac OSX) for connection to the power meters. Equipped in this way, the rider has a powerful yet easy-to-understand tool at his disposal to not only evaluate his own performance in watts for the first time, but also to evaluate power and pedaling efficiency as well as smoothness over the full crank rotation of 360 degrees by measuring the torque.
This provides information about the pedaling technique and opens up even more options for selecting and positioning the rings, especially for users of oval chainrings (keyword: ovality in relation to the crank arm). It has never been so easy to understand complicated data sets in a visualized form and to independently make far-reaching changes to the setup. In the search for the perfect (round) kick, INpower and 2INpower are indispensable helpers.
The entire measuring and radio electronics, together with the four strain gauges arranged in opposite directions, are encapsulated waterproof (IPX 7) in the bottom bracket axle and in the right crank arm. The integrated Li-Ion battery can be quickly recharged to 250 hours of operation using a magnetic charging port and a USB charger.
Rotor manufactures its products exclusively in Europe and in its own factory in Madrid. Short delivery times, an excellent supply of spare parts and support complete the picture of the component specialist.
- Material: 7055 aluminum, cold forged, triple hollow drilled crank arms with CNC Trinity Drilling
- Weight: only 596g (set of crank arms, 172.5mm)
- Lengths: 165, 170, 172.5 and 175mm
- Power meter: force measurement on both sides in the axis with temperature compensation
- Data transmission: Bluetooth® Smart and ANT+™ transmission standards, thus compatible with almost all bike computers and smartphones. Updatable.
- Battery: Li-Ion battery, can be charged via USB cable at the magnetic charging port, 250 operating hours
- Colour: anthracite, matt
- Compatibility: BSA30, ITA30, BB30 bearing kit, PressFit 4630 and 4130, UBB4630, BB386, BBRIGHT
More from others