ALDHU Carbon Crank Arms for 30mm Axle
Rotor has invested four years of development in the Aldhu Carbon to finally present a crank in 2021 that exceeds its already strong aluminum counterpart by 13% vertically and 36.1% horizontally in terms of stiffness. 260 grams for both crank arms with a length of 172.5 mm are also a challenge in the high-end lightweight segment. The system price consisting of crank arms, axle, possibly spider or DM blades is also highly attractive.
The Rotor Aldhu Carbon is delivered as a crank arm set and can be combined with a large selection of 1x and 2x DM chainrings (oval and round), direct mount spiders for 110x4 (Shimano compatible) and 110x5, the INspider power meter and various axles . All components can be replaced at any time, for example when changing bikes. Thanks to the high degree of modularity, variability and compatibility, the Rotor Aldhu Carbon fits perfectly into existing groupsets from other manufacturers or is the center of the Rotor group 1x13.
Crank and chainring assembly requires only a 10mm Allen key. This makes assembly/disassembly or a chainring change child's play. And not only popular with 1x systems like XC/Gravel, but now also possible with 2x DM chainrings.
Rotor manufactures its products exclusively in Europe and almost exclusively in its own factory in Madrid. Short delivery times, an excellent supply of spare parts and support complete the picture of the component specialist.
- Materials: carbon
- Weight: 260g (set of crank arms, 172.5mm)
- Lengths: 165, 170, 172.5 and 175mm
- Colour: black, glossy finish
Can be combined with:
- 1x direct mount chainrings oval and round 38, 40, 42, 44, 46, 48, 50, 52 and 54T
- 2x direct mount chainrings oval 53/39, 52/36, 50/34 and 46/30
- 2x Direct Mount chainrings round: 53/39, 52/36, 50/34 48/32, 46/30
- 110x4 Rotor Inspider, power meter on both sides
- 110x4 ALDHU Spider with 1x and 2x chainrings, as well as AXS-compatible chainrings
- 110x4 AERO MAS Spider
- 110x5 DM Spider
- Road Standard: with 43.5mm chain line and 147.5mm Q factor
- Road Offset: with 46mm chain line and 152mm Q factor
- Track axle and 144x5 track spider with 43mm chain line and 140mm Q factor
- Compatible with: BSA30, ITA30, BB30 bearing kit, PressFit 4630 and 4130, UBB4630, BB386, BBRIGHT
More from others