ALDHU24 DM Crank Arms
Aldhu24 is designed for bottom brackets with Shimano Hollowtech 2 Standard (BSA and PressFit).
The crank arms of the Rotor Aldhu24 are made of particularly high-quality, cold-forged and CNC-machined 7055 aluminum, which is hollow-milled three times using the latest generation of "Trinity Drilling" and impresses with its high rigidity and low weight.
The Rotor Aldhu24 is delivered as a crank arm set in up to 8 lengths and can be used with a large selection of 1x and 2x DM chainrings (oval and round), direct mount spiders for 110x4 (Shimano compatible) and 110x5, the INspider Power meter and various axes can be combined. All components can be replaced at any time, for example when changing bikes. Thanks to the high degree of modularity, variability and compatibility, the Rotor Aldhu24 fits perfectly into existing groupsets from other manufacturers or is the center of the Rotor group 1x13.
Crank and chainring assembly requires only a 10mm Allen key. This makes assembly/disassembly or a chainring change child's play. And not only popular with 1x systems like Gravel, but now also possible with 2x DM chainrings.
Rotor manufactures its products exclusively in Europe and almost exclusively in its own factory in Madrid. Short delivery times, an excellent supply of spare parts and support complete the picture of the component specialist.
- Material: 7055 aluminum, cold forged and CNC machined
- Weight: only 355g (set of crank arms, 170mm)
- Lengths: 150, 155, 160, 165, 167.5, 170, 172.5 and 175mm
- Color: Black, Matte
Can be combined with:
- 1x direct mount chainrings oval and round 38, 40, 42, 44, 46, 48, 50, 52 and 54T
- 2x direct mount chainrings oval 53/39, 52/36, 50/34 and 46/30
- 2x Direct Mount chainrings round: 53/39, 52/36, 50/34 48/32, 46/30
- 10x4 Rotor Inspider, power meter on both sides
- 110x4 ALDHU Spider with 1x and 2x chainrings, as well as AXS-compatible chainrings
- 110x4 AERO MAS Spider
- 110x5DM Spider
- Road Standard (rim brake): with 43.5mm chain line and 148mm Q factor
- Road Offset (Disc): with 46mm chain line and 153mm Q factor
- Track axle and 144x5 track spider with 43mm chain line and 140mm Q factor
- Compatibility: BSA30, ITA30, BB30 bearing kit, PressFit 4630 and 4130, UBB4630, BB386, BBRIGHT
More from others