INSpider Powermeter 110x4 for DM Cranks
Both 110x4 Aldhu chainrings, 1x and 2x, as well as the Rotor MTB chainrings in 110x4 can be used. All in the classic round and oval version as Q RINGS.
Technically, the INspider, which weighs only 149g, is positioned between the 2INspider and INpower power meter and measures the combined power of both legs using four opposing strain gauges. As a result, very precise performance data is collected and potential for improving pedaling performance becomes clear. INspider also has a temperature measurement with automatic compensation for measurement deviations caused by temperature influences.
The entire electronics of this high-tech power meter are encapsulated in a waterproof, impact-resistant spider housing. INspider is charged via a modern and fully sealed magnet charging connection that does not need a cover. The integrated lithium-ion battery has a service life of up to 200 hours and therefore only needs to be charged very rarely.
The Rotor INspider uses the common standards Bluetooth® Smart and ANT+™ for data transmission and is therefore compatible with almost all bike computers with a watt display option. Incidentally, all Rotor power meters can also be connected via the free Rotor Power analysis software. This software, which is available for Windows and OSX (desktop) as well as iOS and Android (app), enables an exact and computer-aided, graphic evaluation of the entire pedaling cycle over 360 degrees. Equipped in this way, it is possible for the first time to measure and visualize the pedaling efficiency of round and oval blades and, above all, to make changes to the setup yourself.
Rotor manufactures its products exclusively in Europe and in its own factory in Madrid. Short delivery times, an excellent supply of spare parts and support complete the picture of the component specialist.
Crank arms and chainrings sold seperately
- Weight: 149g
- Color: Black
- Measurement on both sides (left, right, combined)
- Battery: integrated Li-Ion battery with a service life of up to 200 hours, magnetic charging connection.
- Assembly and retrofitting for every Rotor Direct Mount crank for 1x/2x Road and MTB (Road: Aldhu, Aldhu Carbon, Aldhu24*, Vegast MTB: Kapic, Kapic Carbon Hawk, Raptor)
- Compatible with Rotor 110x4 1x, 2x road bike and 1x MTB chainrings compatible with the free rotor analysis software and app (Win, OS X, iOS and Android)
- Possible crank arm lengths: 150, 155, 160, 165, 170, 172.5 and 175mm
- For the first time combinable with 24mm axle (Aldhu24 in 5 crank lengths)
- Electronics in a waterproof, encapsulated housing
- Data transmission: Bluetooth® Smart and ANT+™ transmission standards, thus compatible with almost all bike computers and smartphones. Updatable.
More from others