VEGAST DM Crank Arms
The Rotor Vegast crank system for racing bikes was created together with the Rotor Aldhu and shares the innovative and modular design with it. While the Aldhu was extremely trimmed to be lighter, the Vegast scores with an excellent price/performance ratio and otherwise offers all the properties of its big brother.
The crank arms of the Rotor Vegast are made of particularly high-quality, cold-forged and CNC-machined 6082 aluminum, which is hollow-milled using "Trinity Drilling".
The Rotor Vegast is delivered as a crank arm set and can be combined with a large selection of 1x and 2x DM chainrings (oval and round), direct mount spiders for 110x4 (Shimano compatible) and 110x5, the INspider power meter and various axles. All components can be replaced at any time, for example when changing bikes. Thanks to the high degree of modularity, variability and compatibility, the Rotor Vegast fits perfectly into existing groupsets from other manufacturers.
Crank and chainring assembly requires only a 10mm Allen key. This makes assembly/disassembly or a chainring change child's play. And not only with 1x systems, but is also possible with 2x DM chainrings.
Rotor manufactures its products exclusively in Europe and in its own factory in Madrid. Short delivery times, an excellent supply of spare parts and support are thus guaranteed.
Bottom bracket, axle, chainrings, and spider sold separately
- Material: 6082 aluminum, cold forged and CNC machined
- Weight: only 384g (set of crank arms, 175mm)
- Length: 172.5
- Colour: anthracite
Can be combined with:
- 1x direct mount chainrings oval and round 38, 40, 42, 44, 46, 48, 50, 52 and 54T
- 2x direct mount chainrings oval 53/39, 52/36, 50/34 and 46/30
- 2x Direct Mount chainrings round: 53/39, 52/36, 50/34 48/32, 46/30
- 110x4 Rotor Inspider, power meter on both sides
- 110x4 ALDHU Spider with 1x and 2x chainrings, as well as AXS-compatible chainrings
- 110x4 AERO MAS Spider
- 110x5DM Spider
- Road Standard: with 43.5mm chain line and 147.5mm Q factor
- Road Offset: with 46mm chain line and 152mm Q factor
- Track axle and 144x5 track spider with 43mm chain line and 140mm Q factor
- Compatibility: BSA30, ITA30, BB30 bearing kit, PressFit 4630 and 4130, UBB4630, BB386, BBRIGHT
More from others